Friday, May 2, 2008

When Times are Hard

When times get hard, you need to change what you can to get as far as you can go.
Everything that happens to me is almost horrible, I lost my really good friend because of his
Stupid girlfriend. What to do I couldn’t tell you the truth. It hurts me and I want to runaway because of all the pain I am going through.
People don’t understand how others feel against there own will. Wouldn’t you feel all left out because of your friends girlfriend. Taking your best friend away. It only makes your self esteem go way down under.

By: Melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mel, mel, its all ok i know you are upset about this but its not worth it if he thinks his girlfriend is so important that he letting her take all of his friends away then he's not worth it. you will all way have friends and ton's of boyfriends and i know it sucks to be drop because they want there girlfriend but the likely hood is that it will not last and then he will realize he has lost a really good friend
love ya

Anonymous said...

it's ok when the times get hard just remember think positive and positive will happen but when you think negative then negative will happen.
aliicia

Anonymous said...

dang thats cool long yup.nice.
evander#23