Friday, May 9, 2008

What is

What Is Inside of You?
Rachel

What lives inside of you is what keeps you alive. Ask yourself: What do you live for? What do you wake up each day for? Your morals, faith, trust, your family, friends, etc. If anything inside of you that means the world to you is either broken, lost, or died. It’s a part of you that is broken, lost, or died. I’ve suffered from the loss of my family. Not my family as the people they are themselves, but the love that they should’ve given me. Realize what you have, don’t take it for granted.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you are a really deep thinker and i agree with you about taking things for granted, i have lost my family too and it is something that affects me everyday, i also think it's a part of me that is lost too, not just my family...

cade

Anonymous said...

yep yep I agree with this and like it

by: Mark

Anonymous said...

Rachel
I really understood this poem not because it made sense but because I am alone when it comes to having a family. Its okay though because I have made a new family for me and I'm grateful everyday I see each one of them.
Courtney

Anonymous said...

wow those are hard questions to ask even harder to answer but you can talk about what is hard for you and be open about it. but everything will always be ok in the end no matter how meny ups and downs you have

Anonymous said...

Thats so true. This means a lot. And I can relate. I found my true self again yesterday and I feel the same strength when I read this bueno post. -regan

Anonymous said...

some people do suffer but i believe it only helps them grow more as a person unfortunetly the only ones that grow are those that choose make your decision


beth

Anonymous said...

i defintly agree with what tour saying!!!
danielle

Anonymous said...

hey rachel. i'm sorry rachel.i live for family and friends mostly. if it were just up to me i probably would have been gone along time ago. so mainly i agree with you people should not take things for granted read my stuff at least one agrees because i hate it when people take things for granted.