Friday, May 23, 2008

Feeling Lonely

“Feeling Lonely”

I’m feeling lonely
With out you by my side
You were the best thing that happened to me
Why did you go

Help me out baby
The only thing that I want is you
But you hate me
At least you say you do

Help me with all my thoughts about you
Don’t push me away
All it does is want you more
I no now that I cant have you

I’m feeling lonely
Without you by me
Why did you have to go
I thought it would be easy

Now I have to let you go some how
That will never happen
So I will let you go
Only for a moment in time

I might be lonely
I might be sad
But goodbye the love of my life
We had our really good times

I loved you
And I still do

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, i so know how your feeling, not to mention i know the situation your talkin about... its all goo tho you know that your girls are totally here for you. I just got out of a really good relationship, and now i can't even talk to him. It will be hard for a minute but you will always find another to atleast flirt with. lol. I love ya and im here for you! I know how much he means to you it would be so much better if he would just still be your friend. Time goes by and you will learn to deal with it. Love Ya Tonz!

-NIKOLE-