Friday, May 9, 2008

Get Along With

Who I get along the best with


The person that I get along with the most is my cousin Brandon. Me and him are very close. Even though he’s ten years old he understands me with all of my problems. Which is very good compared to a lot of my family. Somebody else that I really get along with is my cousin Teresa. She’s 29 and all the freaking guys want her. She’s so pretty I am jealous of her. But any way… my cousins are very important to me, They help me follow all of my dreams. That’s why I get along with those two so well.

My cousin Brandon knows how to drive all because of me. I’ve taught him since he was six years old and I’ve tried to teach him how to follow his dreams. He’s having a very hard time at it because of his feelings and his type of dreams he’s been having.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i know what is inside me but it is heatbreaki


jesse L