Friday, April 11, 2008

Would you rather be dumped

“Would you rather be dumped, or would you prefer to dump somebody else?”

I would rather be dumped so that I would have something to bitch about while writing depressing poetry in a cold, candle lit room while crying and asking “why?” to no particular question while telling myself “I tried”.
Now, hoping you caught my sarcasm, I will give you a response the question on whether I would like to be dumped over dumping someone else. Well, I personally would rather dump somebody else to avoid the bawling and depressing poetry, but I would probably feel bad because I wouldn’t want somebody else to have to bawl their eyes for a month straight and write a series of depressing poems. Dating is such a pain in the ass. Here’s an idea! Lets just be friends.

Ray

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you should give dating a chance. You may have gone through some hard times, but you've got to pull through dude! I've gone through a lot of the same kind of situations and moods, but I always find another guy, and I can never keep to the promise I made myself. So if you can, I admire you.

~Rachel

Anonymous said...

Ray- Hey! I like it! It's good, I like the sarcasm in it, very funny! It is true that which ever way is hard. Being dumped hurts yet in some situations, it hurts to dump. It just all depends on the people.

-Nikole-

Anonymous said...

ray i really like the way you think about difficult situations. you are very smart. Alicia

Anonymous said...

You are really emotionally strong, and i know you will find a really nice and beuatiful.



Riff Raph

Anonymous said...

You are really emotionally strong, and i know you will find a really nice and beuatiful.



Riff Raph

Anonymous said...

This poem explains myself also. I totally agree with you on the whole wanting to dump someone other than being dumped. It sucks to be the one thats heart is broken. It's a really good poem, please keep it up :)


~Rachel